In Indian healing philosophy, chakras are hubs for the vital energy that flows through our body. If the subtle energy at these centres becomes blocked, both emotional and physical well-being can suffer.
This vibrant deck includes 49 cards that offer a range of ways to meditate on, and therefore tune into, the seven main chakras that run from the base of the spine to the crown of the head - restoring balance and optimal well-being:
- Root, or muladhara, chakra - to promote stability and groundedness
- Sacral, or swadhistana, chakra - to increase flexibility, flow and creativity
- Solar plexus, or manipura, chakra - to build willpower and enable transformation
- Heart, or anahata, chakra - to enhance love, joy and the capacity to reach out to others
- Throat , or vishuddha, chakra - to encourage self-expression and new ideas
- Brow, or ajna, chakra - to develop wisdom, intuition and seeing the bigger picture
- Crown, or sahasrara, chakra - to bring about more freedom and connection
An invaluable companion for anyone seeking to tap into their full energetic potential.
By Swami Saradananda
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.