A practical, empowering 10-week guide for reducing anxiety and looking after your mental health.
The pressures of work, life, family and friends come from all angles, not to mention our harsh inner critic - it can be hard to find respite! From leading Consultant Psychiatrist, Dr Sarah Vohra, comes The Mind Medic. A tried and tested method for managing the low moods when they come, it offers expert advice and easy-to-follow exercises on how to optimise your senses, including:
- SEE: how to see beyond the negatives to reframe thought patterns
- HEAR: how to create a space to listen and be listened to
- SMELL: how to use your breath to calm your spiralling thoughts
- FEEL: how to feel more confident in yourself
- TASTE: how to eat for your mood and improve your relationship with food
Debunking myths and conflicting advice surrounding mental health, Dr Sarah's 10-week plan of simple, easy practices have the potential to change your outlook on life for the better, for ever. For fans of Fearne Cotton's Calm and Matt Haig's Notes of a Nervous Planet.
Paperback, 256 pages
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.