- Gemstone Family- Quartz
- Chakras - Root, Sacral, and Solar Plexus
- Colour -mBanded Gold / Reddish Brown
- Found in - Worldwide including South Africa, Thailand, Brazil, China, India, Namibia
- Element - Earth
- Also known as - Tiger Eye
- Meaning - Resemblance to a big cat’s eye
- Birthstone - Month July / August
- Zodiac Sign - Gemini, Capricorn
- Chemical Composition - SiO2
- Hardness on the Mohs scale - 5-5.6 (1 being softest, 10 being hardest)
- Physical Healing Properties - Relieves mental conflict and can benefit those suffering from mental health disorders. Good at clearing sinus congestion and eases vision problems
- Emotional Healing Properties - Releases fears and anxieties. Provides courage, strength and self-confidence. Inspires those who wear it and also encourages those around you to make the world a better place
- Spiritual Properties - A stone of good luck and prosperity. Helps to bring dreams and desires to fruition. A protective stone.
- Legend has it that... As the name suggests there is a strong link to the Chinese Year of the Tiger. It is a stone of strength and is good for those running their own business to help with courage, strength and good prosperity.
Thanks for the information regarding gold tiger Eye.